Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 06:57:32 +0100
Quite right.

A huge sunspot has been pointing at earth for almost a week now.

I have read that visual aurora should happen but not heard any reports
yet.

The fluttery sound of a 4000 mile dx station may be due to this, or
possibly just the fluttery sound as the band is closing.

Here in the U.K. we hear that sort of effect from the U.S. west coast as
the band is closing.

I think you wrote  below <[log in to unmask]>,
Chris Sells <[log in to unmask]> writes
>Gary,
>     I think there's suppose to be a solar flare taking place and that may be
>the reason.

Enjoy dx-ing - it is great fun.

73 de David W Wood - G3YXX