Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:21:51 -0500
Well, how old is your computer?  Like I said mine is about two in anhalf,
and that is getting up there in computer years.  I don't think that JFW
was my only problem, but the simple upgrading of software was too much for
it to handle.  It started with the upgrade to IE 5.5 and then IE 6 when
Iwwould get the kernell32.dll error, and then JAWS 3.7 and up would lock
up on me.  I heard that 4.0 has a lot of problems, and 4.01 was
supposedoto have corrected the .