EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ron Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:28:12 -0800
As far as I am aware there are no accessible Information Management Systems.
PeopleSoft and SCT Banner are the two main products in this product niche.
Banner is even works that Peoplesoft. Hopefully the impact of Section 508
will cause some change here, since both products are widely used in the
Federal Sector.

I have had discussions with the SCT folks up to the VP level, and am yet to
even get a meaninful response. Lots of "we are working on that"  but things
are actually getting worse not better with every subsequent release of the
product.

Ron Stewart