EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Senge, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 07:01:11 -0800
Hi Sheryl,

I would like to be considered to receive a set of the DVD versions of
these materials for my university, Cal State Fullerton.

Thanks...

Jeff

Jeffrey C. Senge
Coordinator, Information & Computer Access Program
California State University, Fullerton
714.278.7253