Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Cecilia McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 04:16:08 -0600

Hi Cecilia,

I just attended a baking class in September with Rebecca Reilly, author
of Gluten-Free Baking (new book out this year).  One of the recipes she
prepared was a Vegan Pumpkin Pie - no eggs - and I've scanned
a copy of the recipe and attached it to this message.  The pie was VERY
good!

I would suggest that you do not post this recipe to the St. John's List
because I believe it appears in her book and is copyrighted.  If you are
unable to retrieve the attachment, let me know and I will try to forward
it to you in a different format. =20

Best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!

Paula Raleigh
Naples, Maine

How about using gelatin and a can of condensed milk (Carnation is =
g-f)...?

I don't have a recipe, but I bet if you put:
'recipe pumpkin pie egg free gelatin' in www.google.com search engine, =
you'll find recipes.

Good luck and be well!
Karri Ann
SL=C0INTE  MHATH !=20

Cecilia,

I have a recipe that uses vanilla pudding mix (not instant) and milk, a=20
smidge of melted butter, canned pumpkin and spices.... NO EGGS!....I =
have=20
been using this same recipe for...well, for a long time.......it is =
really=20
yummy and I would be happy to send you the recipe if you would like it. =
It=20
depends on whether or now you want to give out a recipe with the pudding =
mix=20
as a part of it...if you have been following the list there was recently =
a=20
discussion on this, so before I send it to you I just wanted to be sure. =
Just=20
email me back if you still want it.=20
Alexis

(This is the one I chose.  I have the recipe but I do not think I can =
post it to the list.  If you would like a copy I will send it.  I chose =
it becasue the ingredients are readily available and not expensive.)  =
Thanks Alexis

You people are fantastic
Cecilia, TX