From:
Maureen Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maureen Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:05:43 -0500

Hi Everyone

I will be traveling home to Canada this August and was wondering if there
were any Canadians out there that could help out another Canadian. I am from
Kingston Ontario and will be there as well as in London, Ontario. Therefore
if anyone can help me out as to where to shop that would be great. This will
be my first time going home since only being diagnosed 3 months ago. My Mom
has told me that Loblaws has some products but I was wondering what other
stores carry GF products. And what products are the best since I am sure
that there will be different products in Canada compared to the US. My Mom
is unfamiliar with Celiac so any help would be greatly appreciated.

One last question, can anyone tell me what Canadian goodies are GF? I would
love to be able to treat myself to some of my favorite childhood treats
(Smarties, Dill Pickle Chips etc) Also finally are there any restaurants
that are Gluten friendly?

Thanks so much in advance. This website has helped me so much since being
diagnosed.

Maureen
Austin, Texas