From:
Jerry Nagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Nagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:06:24 -0400

Well Listmates, I finally have some great things to say about Stop &
Shop! They just reopened a newly renovated store on Main Street in
Bridgeport. They have expanded many departments and have started
carrying things I used to have to buy at a healthfood store, or online!

Since they've only been opened a few days ago, all the department
managers were standing around, observing what people's reactions were. I
took the opportunity to go up to two of the managers in the "natural
foods section" and compliment them on their new offerings. They were
very appreciated, fairly knowledgeable, and even wrote down my
suggestions!

This new store now carries, among other things, Quinoa pastas, DeBoles
pastas (both corn and rice), Gluten Free Pantry baking mixes, Rice Flour
(both brown and white), Tinkyada pastas...several brands of gluten free
cookies...and several different frozen meals, clearly labeled as either
Gluten Free, Dairy free, etc. They also carry Van's wheat-free Gluten
free waffles.

I have no interest in the Stop & Shop chain, I just shop there.

Sally Nagy