From:
Vincent Winterling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:14:21 -0500
You might want to check out www.practicallynetworked.com for practical and
functional advice on networking.

Regarding your question with WinXP, I'm running a SOHO network (an XPPro
machine, XPHome, and 98se laptop) with netbeui. It is unsupported but I've
not experienced any problems with it. As I'm sure you know, netbeui must be
installed on all machines in the network.

Have you enabled NetBios over TCP/IP in your XP WINS config?

Regards

Vince