Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:14:41 -0600
I thank you all so much for your suggestions, yes it was disabled in the bios. I did enable it, and still no luck. I am thinking that the suggestion of installing a pci printer card is the best route at this point, and quite possibly, the least expensive. I did disable the sound pro sb16 in the bios and added a hi-pro live card and the machine recognized that immediately, so the pnp aware section is function properly and just makes sense that it would also recognize an add on card for my purposes... once again, thank you all very much..

Dean...