RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:08:23 -0800
Tom
Thank for your considered response. I don't know what came over me. Slaughter
talk seems to awaken a limbic response in me. I once lived in the 'aroma
perimeter' of a Slaughter House in Paso Robles CA.. Talk of meat, even in the
abstract scientific comparative sense, awakens a cascade of emotional trauma.
Pray for me my friend.
Seriously, I enjoy your posts and your points are well taken.
Best of Health to You,
-karl

: carlo7 <[log in to unmask]>:
: >With all due respect to your investigative acumen I find your pig article
: disgusting. It wouldn't appear you have to be a rocket scientist to figure
: out what these people have concluded.
:
: Thanks for providing an example of what appears to be an emotional
: reaction to a scientific article you presumably have not even read.
:
: >Do you recommend pig tartar to your instincto comrades?
:
: I made no recommendations, no comments regarding the content
: of the article.  I also don't make dietary recommendations --
: I leave that to qualified (university-degreed) nutritionists.
: I posted the article as many on this list are NON-vegetarian,
: and some of them may be interested in the topic. The title of the post
: should have provided 'fair warning' to those likely to be offended by
: the topic.
:
: Tom Billings