From:
Paul Ecclestone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:51:46 -0500
If a drive is ATAPI incompatible - what does this mean?  I have a
removable hard drive kit.  I want to install various drives in the bay and
so have set the BIOS to auto detect the slave (removable drive).  This one
drive (old) gave me the above ATAPI message.  Can I overcome this problem
or just forget about using that drive?

Regards,
Paul Ecclestone

Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to practical use.