From:
Chris & Trudy Haider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 05:37:54 -0500
You probably need a BC-21e "printhead cartridge". The ink cartridges come
with it. The cost is approx. $50.00. I had the exact same problem with my
Cannon C5500 Multipass printer. Cannon says they malfunction (expire) about
every two years. Hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Chris