From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:58:08 -0500
Hi,

why not try a local glass company to make a piece for you?

At 12:49 AM 01/16/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>   I have a couple of questions concerning pc cases.  First, I just
purchased an A-TOP Aluminum case (model AT751) w/an acrylic front cover.
The problem is that it has a blue tint (the rest of the case is aluminum
w/a clear side window/fan kit).  When I purchased it on-line, I thought I
can live with the "blue tint", however, when I set it up with my new silver
metallic drives, it just doesn't look right.  My question, where can I
purchase or special order a "clear" acrylic front panel to replace the blue
one.  I tried the manufacturers site and came up empty.  One more question,
I had a hard time finding sites selling "colored" drives.  I did find the
following sites: Directron, Ocsystem, & Buyaib, I purchased my drives at
Electroseller, but they only have a small selection of s
>ilver & black components.  Can anyone suggest any other sites ?  Thanks
>                     Al
>P.S. If anyone can recommend a "local" shop in the Orange County, New York
area that can cut a replacement acrylic front panel that would be great.

>            Do you want to signoff PCBUILD or just change to
>                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

God Bless America!

Joe Lore