From:
TomBilliodeaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 06:17:44 -0600
www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/ics/ics_win2k_install_dup.htm

You will find that without a router, the simplest way is to use Wxp as
the primary connection machine (server) and W98 as the client.
The xp machine will have to always be on for the client to access.
The above link will guide you, but you will find that you will need 3
NIC cards. 2 for the XP server and 1 for the W98.
Get the cheapest ones as I do not find they will matter in speed or
quality for your use. ($10ea delivered).

Wxp will guide you thru the setup and will let you make a floppy file
that will setup the client's protocols.

Where will you be in 100 years? If you would like to know, please write.
(answer is not the grave) [log in to unmask]