From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 22:38:38 -0700
Kevin;
Might this be a Asus P4S333vm ?
Micro-atx form factor - 9.6 inch X 7.5 inch with three pci (white)slots
right?
if so find the manual link on this page:
http://www.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=P4S333-VM
if not there is a list of all P4 mobo:
http://www.asus.com/support/download/download.aspx
you should find a link to your manual there.
I believe the cpu speed for this motherboard is set in bios
under the "advanced" heading
You can probably just set it to automatically detect the cpu
as opposed to the "manual" setting.

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho