From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:05:17 -0800
You will probably want to delete any existing partitions and create new
ones during the setup. It will then allow you to format the partition
and install the OS. I have always recommended the use of NTFS partions,
but after my recent battles, I will leave that decision up to you. For
reference, despite my current problems with my new system, I am still
using NTFS.

Peter
The NoSpin Group