Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:00:06 -0400
I'm also interested in how this is done. I was wondering if  you could
connect a second cable modem on the same cable line in different areas. I
have desktops in different areas and the cable is already in those areas.
Using a router I would have to run a new line. I've seen cable modems from
$60 to $80.
Thank you for any info.
Jim Markellos