Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:45:48 +1100
You are on right track. The first thing you need to do as you said, more
RAM, 32mb is too small. but make sure you take care of compatibility issue.

then, try to get updated drivers for user hardware, old win95 drivers maynot
carry over well in win98, especially the blue/green bar cross screen
problems, it sounds like graphics related, but also could mean a out-of-date
BIOS.

next, try to clean software environment.

If all failed, best to thing to do is: get a test harddrive (physical
disconnect users' harddrive from machine, keep it at safe place), and do a
fresh win98 install on it, if it fixed the problems, you know what to do.
(at leaset, you know where the problem is)

Jun Qian