C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 10:23:11 -0500

 Yes, Joy, I can.  Here is the original e-mail :

From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List

Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 08:45:45

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: FW: Cerebral Palsy Magazine

This is a response I received to an email I sent to the new CP Magazine.

Kendall Corbett

Coordinator of Consumer Activities

Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities -WIND

PO Box 4298

Laramie, WY 82071

(307) 766-2853

From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List

Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 23:57:44

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: FW: Cerebral Palsy Magazine

Can someone post the link to the website for the CP magazine again? I

forgot to save the original post. Tried looking in the archives, but

http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/c-palsy.html seems to have

disappeared. That's what I have bookmarked... Has the URL for the list

changed? Thanks, guys!

~Joy~