C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:55:02 -0400
My dad had guns, you know what he did, he thought us to respect them and use
them correctly. I shot his guns when he had to put the barrel in a tree fork
because I could not hold it up. We had rifle clubs at schools even in New
York when I was a child. Probably did not stop all accidents but, it kept
them down more than any laws. Negligence and stupidity can not be done away
with by legislation. You might as well use a ball bat if someone is breaking
in on you and you have to unlock the gun, then unlock the bullets then
unlock the trigger. We were thought that the gun is "always" loaded. Do not
play with the guns.