C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:04:16 -0400
Not bad for open sights, Bobby!  Is it a '94 Winchester copy?  It would live
to have one of those!  Are you shooting prone or offhand?  If you are
shooting those groups offhand, that's fantastic!  There's nothing like
target shooting to improve fine motor skills in spastics.  Are you shooting
at 50 yards?  Proud of you, Bobby!

-Kyle