BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:27:16 -0500

http://www.sprayonsiding.com/sprayon.html

The other question I can't get any info on is methods of surface preparation and application. It could be the greatest thing since sliced bread but if they have to blast the surface to get it to stick, that would be bad. So I'll keep poking around on that issue.

Thanks,

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.     "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic             from some flounder?"
Districts Commission         - Bullwinkle J. Moose
919/890-3678

--
To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: <http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html>