From:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 22:14:00 -0500
Hi Everyone;
I have been using an icom ict90 for several months with great luck except
for one minor problem.  I was initially changing the unit with the wall cube
that came with it.  I also purchased the "rapid" charger from Icom.  With
any charger I have used previously, you just plug the charger in, drop in
the radio and away we go.  The power supply for the charger is working but
the radio doesn't seem to charge. I'm going to try it again this weekend.  I
didn't see an on off switch and it didn't appear there was much I could do
wrong.
Any suggestions?
Also, the data cable is next on my shopping list.  Where does it connect to
the radio?  I didn't see an extra plug.
Rich