From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:45:37 -0500
As many of you know, about two weeks ago we began work on a new web
site:  www.icanworkthisthing.com.  This is just a brief update.  The
welcome page has been on the site since January 29.  Work is progressing
quite well.  Already we have received cheat sheets, guides and manuals for
several pieces of amateur radio equipment which will be placed on the site
when it comes up not many days from now.

We are trying to carefully plan this web site so that it looks good and
runs well.  We really want something that we can all be pleased with and
proud of.  We have received cheat sheets and quick guides for amateur radio
equipment, however, we have received nothing on cell phones, digital
recorders, vcrs and other consumer electronics.  We plan not only to
include information about amateur radio equipment on this site, but
consumer electronics as well.  Our goal is to put as much information in
one place as possible.

Please send your cheat sheets and quick start guides to [log in to unmask]
and manuals to [log in to unmask]   If you like you can send your
material  from the web site using the link [log in to unmask] for
cheat sheets and quick guides or [log in to unmask] for manuals.

Gary Lee and I want to thank you so much for your participation and your
patience.

73,

Keith-WA9DRO
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
Hudson Taylor