From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:45:21 -0500
Anthony,

Make sure you tell Zone Alarm that EchoLink needs to go out to the
Internet.  The first time you try to connect to someone, Zone Alarm pops up
a dialog asking if you want this program to have access to the
Internet.  The problem is that your screen reader may not focus on the
popup window.  Once you find the window and click on Yes, you should be
ok.  This is one of the reasons why I don't run Zone Alarm any more.

Steve