Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Doctor Data <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:04:02 -0500
Hi,
First of all, I would not turn down the job as long as they are paying you
fairly.  It looks relatively simple.  As long as both machines have TCP/IP
(MACs have it built in) and network cards in them, they should be able to
get right onto the internet.  You can configure the Mac's ip by going into
the TCP/IP settings (if I remember correctly) under the control panel either
with a static ip address or dhcp.  You generally will not be able to share
files between a pc and a mac on a network unless you have some windows
emulation program on the mac like virtual pc.  You will however be able to
share an internet connection and printing services assuming that the printer
has an internal or external jet direct card.  If you are still uncomfortable
about taking on this gig, bring someone along who has some knowlege.  50% of
something is better than 100% of nothing.
Good luck!
Bill Ades
Doctor Data Technology Solutions, inc.
Brooklyn, NY