Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vince Teachout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:33:52 -0500
At 09:52 PM 11/20/02 -0500, Leander Haffner wrote:
>I want to install a TV tuner card in my computer. I am wondering if I do
>this can I copy a vcr tape to my hard drive and then burn it to a dvd with
>a dvd burner.If this is not possible can you tell me what I have to do to
>do this.
>Thanks in advance for any help in this matter. Leander Haffner

You want a video capture card, not a tv tuner.  Although it's confusing,
because a lot of video capture cards DO have a TV Tuner as well.  I would
suggest that you go to www.pcwebopedia.com, and type in DVD.  That will
bring up a definition of DVD, but at the bottom, it will also bring up a
lot of related links, many of which go into detail about how to capture vcr
to dvd.  Good luck.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com