C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:33:06 -0400
There was actually a news spot about this very thing on NPR this morning,
but I didn't get to listen well because Ohio State University had
commencement this morning.  The campus lies between my home and work and
there were lots of out-of-state drivers attempting to negotiate the freeway
construction in the area.  'Twas a white-knuckle commute this morning, to be
sure!

Kyle

From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List
To: [log in to unmask]

well, if i understood correctly, he did pay federal,
but, no state because his state of texas did not have
a state tax. maybe i am thinking about something else,
but, the subject was broached when i say his texas
plates on his car even though he had at that time not
ever lived in texas. the state of residence being the
ey. was your state of residence a state that had or
did not have a state tax.

--- "Elizabeth H. Thiers" <[log in to unmask]>