BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Al Gilman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 20:56:01 -0400
I wish I knew more about the kiosk work at Trace.

What about the privacy and safety problems of having your ATM
yell out "You want to withdraw twenty thousand dollars, is that
right?"

This is getting closer to the web site that accepts credit cards...

--
Al Gilman