EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kevin Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:14:42 -0800
Hi Everyone!
I am interested in knowing more about how the different programs are doing
who are on EASI?  Budgets are tight and I am wondering how people are doing
on funding and continuing to provide services.

We have recently got our Assistive Computing Resource Center at CSUSB
established with the commitment from our University department (Academic
Computing and Media) and through a couple of grants from the Department of
Rehabilitation in California and Verizon.  We were able to hire Niraj
Parikh who is helping us provide AT services to the California Department
of Rehabilitation (DOR) clients.  We are developing a fee for services
relationship with California DOR and other entities in the Inland Empire of
California.  We have developed an On line newsletter to communicate to
people about what AT services are available from our program and some of
our initiatives.

It still isn't easy to continually update and provide services on an
ongoing basis.
Love to hear from the organizations on EASI and how they are coping in the
tough economic atmosphere for AT services.

Kevin Price, MSW, ATP
Coordinator-Assistive Computing Resource Center (ACRC)
Academic Computing and Media
California State University, San Bernardino
5500 University Parkway / PL-014
San Bernardino, CA 92407-2397
909-880-5079 FAX 909-880-7078

 See EASI Special October Bonus offer at http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI November courses are:
Barrier-free E-learning, Accessible Internet Multimedia and Business Benefits of Accessible IT Design:
http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi

>>> Error in line 8 of EASI.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<