NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandr Sheeley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:41:55 -0600
I have a daughter who has had eczema since she was an infant with no other
food allergy symptoms.  She still gets a few patches, especially during the
winter, and she is 7 1/2 now.  If you can get it the best thing we have
found to treat it is Super Duper Diaper Doo.  It is just a mixture of
lanolin and vaseline.  Otherwise, straight lanolin works very well.  We have
found that it works better than hydrocortisone or other medicines.

Sandy