CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bonnie Barron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonnie Barron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:38:46 -0500

Unfortunately I could not find anything GF before our trip last weekend.
Motion sickness patches seemed to be the easiest, but I could not find
any.  Here is a summary of responses I received:

- Motion sickness patch
- http://www.glutenfreedrugs.com (didn't find anything there, but it's a
good reference site)
- An herb called bodine - ask your doctor about how much to give
- Try calling Stokes Pharmacy at 1/800-754-5222
- From Australia: Seabands, they are a stretchy band which has a hard
bead on them, you put them on your wrists and they work on the pressure
points to stop motion sickness and morning sickness. (I didn't see
anything like this here in Nevada)

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.

Bonnie
Mother of Sarah, 5 years old
GF for 4 years
Sparks, Nevada

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *