C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:50:55 -0400
According to a site f0r the management of health abroad (www.masta.org), the
following rule of thumb tells you how long to expect jet lag to last:

How long will jet-lag last?
As a rough guide, the symptoms of jet-lag will last up to TZ/2 days after a
flight to the west, and TZ/1.5 days after one to the east, where TZ is the
number of time zones crossed.

where TZ stands for time zone.

Kat