BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"I lift my leg and pee on the pantleg of authority." - dangling Callan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 21:04:51 -0700
I'd love to order half a dozen hats if it's not too late.  Ruth, runnin' on
Vermont time.

At 12:11 PM -0400 5/2/02, Ken Follett wrote:
In a message dated 5/2/2002 7:14:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

real bad luck and then they all come back to Ralph.

Ralph already has bad luck and it is not fair that he should hog it... the
notes should be sent to the BP leadership and evenly distributed. COD
should get the southern meeting underway quickly to avoid designation as a
recipient leader. David should also get going on the international front to
have an EVENT -- and invite all of us who never get to go anywhere nice
anyways. Keeping in mind that all those who do not attend an annual BP
Pignic are designated leaders. Also keeping in mind that for three easy
payments of $49.95 the management will gladly send out a BP Pignic Planner
so that you can party yourself in the safety of your own community.

Which brings to mind... if I design and have printed up BP baseball hats,
embroidered of course, how many preservationeers would be interested in
picking them up at cost + shipping and how many should I have done up? Not
a commitment on purchase at this time, quantity and interest determines
cost, interest determines my motivation to think about this past Saturday,
and when I search out cost I'll report back for orders.

][<en

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT