From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 06:07:27 -0500
From reading their web site, supposedly, they are committed to helping with
stuff like that so I would say, go to the site and get a phone number and
give them a call on it, see what you get.  From reading the web site, I
forget where I read this but I did read on the site when I was there that
they would help with stuff like that if they can. I buy a lot from there
online store of reconditioned stuff and download the manuals all the time in
PDF format.   the site is, if you can't guess  grin
www.uniden.com
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3