From:
Anne West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:31:56 -0500
I'm sure you have noticed her absence from the list.  As you know, she broke
her wrist in the spring and has a rough time of it.  She had surgery a
couple of weeks ago.  She had a bone graft from her hip to the wrist.  She
cannot bend the wrist to type so she is not using her computer.  She misses
you all and sends her love.  She called me yesterday.  She moved and has her
own place now but cannot have ham antennas.  Her phone number is
414-607-6960.  I know Reeva would like to hear from her friends.  Have a
nice day.  Snowing in CT.

Anne, K1STM