From:
"Stanley S. Churchill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 08:47:41 -0600
Quick Specs
Server:  Dual Pent. II(333mhz) on an Tyan Motherboard(Thunder 2)
           Generic 7.5gig on IDE 1 (ATA 66)Boot drive
           WD 40gig on Matrox Controller(ATA 100)
           OS....Win2k AS
Workstation:  Pent. II(266mhz) on an Asus KN97-X
                  Quantum Bigfoot 4.3gig on IDE 1
                  OS....Win2k Pro
Have run CHKDSK on all these drives and had no reports of errors or
corruptions.