From:
martinbojan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 01:39:50 -0500
Not long ago I replaced my 30 gig hard drive with a 60 gig new hard drive on
my pc.  The old 30 gig HD had Windows ME on it.  The new 60 gig has Windows
2000.  I also have a 10 gig hard drive on the computer.  All of the hard
drives are Western Digital and should be compatible.

My question is can I remove the 10 gig HD and connect the old 30 gig HD with
Windows ME on it leaving the the 60 gig HD with Windows 2000.   In other
words replace the 10 gig HD with the old 30 gig HD with Windows ME.  The
question is having two HD's with different operating systems.  The reason I
want to do this is to remove some data that became corrupt in the change
over.  I backed up all of the data and most came thru find,
however, some of my medical records on "Access" are corrupt and I would like
very much to get the information off.

How would I be able to boot/get to the Windows Me?
Is this possible?

After removing the needed data, I will probably reformat it to Windows 2000.

I am terrible with words and hope I am making myself clear.  Any help will
be greatly appreciated.

Mary Martin

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com