From:
Rob Cilia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:54:42 -0500
Tony, the video driver for the IBM thinkpad 390E can be located using the
following link: http://www.pc.ibm.com/qtechinfo/DSHY-45ZHHL.html
Click on this link, scroll down the page and look for the English video
driver, download the driver, run the executable and it will unzip the
necessary video driver files needed for your model laptop.  If you need help
with the actual processing of replacing the existing video driver let me
know, we deal with quite a few ibm laptops here at my work, the 390 series
is one of many I've had to work on.
Thx...rob,wpg