From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:10:44 -0500
Did the software finish installing?  If so, go to start/settings/control panel/add/remove. Double click add/remove and scroll down until you find the software, then highlight it, then click the add/remove button.  Follow the instructions.  If it hasn't installed, just try again.  Before you do, do ctrl/alt/del.  Highlight and click end task on everything that shows there except "systray" and "explorer".  Make sure you have no programs running (check your task bar to see if you have any minimized stuff there). Once you are sure nothing is running, insert the CD and try again.

--

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com