CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"D. Simmons" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:22:56 EST
In a message dated 2/26/02 5:55:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> What a stupid and vicious little comment.  There's general agreement in
> this country to condemn this murder and those of September 11 while
> denying that any murders (a greater number in fact) took place in
> Afghanistan. --CGE

  Well then, since you are apparently a numbers person, chalk one more up and
let us know what the score is. How indignant you are over my post, yet
neither you nor other Chomskyites were driven to be even mildly critical on
this list of what was done to Pearl. Sometimes silence can be quite
deafening, can't it?
Yours,
Issodhos