CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Josephson, Shirley A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 14:07:53 -0500

This post might get some conversation going, Fran will be real happy.

About 6 months ago I called the Jello Company to find out if the new sugar
free, fat free jello pudding was GF.  I was told yes.  Has anyone else
called to confirm this info?  I just want to make sure, it is not listed in
the 3rd Edition of the CSA Commercial Products Listing. I am looking for
ideas for tasty snacks.  I have lost interest in sticking with counting
carbs.  This pudding made with skim milk tastes very good.

Thanks,

Shirley
Shirley A. Josephson
Secretary to President, Nursing Staff
Naval Health Care, New England

MAILING ADDRESS:

DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY
DEPUTY
NAVAL AMBULATORY CARE CENTER
BOX 600 CODE PRESIDENT NURSING
1 WAHOO DRIVE
GROTON CT 06349-5600

Comm: 860 694-4971
DSN:  8-241-4971 (AS OF 06 FEB 98, 241 WILL BECOME 694 ALSO)
FAX:  860 694-4226
DSN FAX: 8-241-4226