BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:03:45 -0600
Pam,

I think I may miss it when they have all set up independent households
and others have been trained to take my place.  But don't tell
anyone...'cause some will say I'm getting soft.  Next thing you know
I'll admit to having friends among the beaurocrats and trades people.
There is no end to the calamity and misery that might result.  A
imbalance in the Force of serious proportion!

-jc