BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 12:26:04 EST
Thanks John; great family stories...and the're the best..
.Your Dad sounds like quite a guy..we should all be so lucky..
.I lived in England and Scotland 5 years and one year dated a organic
gardener from Shropshire ; when we visited the great manor houses we would
meet the gardeners wearing and working in waist coats and sport jackets given
to them by "his lordship" on boxing day .
Im sad to say today  Im not much of a Gardner(we studied mostly "toss in the
hay")Hey it was the 60's
I got a fair melon patch though; and keep a row of collards over the winter.
My dad on the contrary when he was home was one of those guys who would say
"you can't do it ,let me do it...he was a fair wood worker;but clueless about
masonry.
Today I give workshops in masonry but am most shy about wood
its amazing the influence we can have on children.
Best Michael
 Keep that ol white stuff ; it 60 and sunny here today Best Pyrate