BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 12:34:27 -0800
Excuse me but I think we must also look at the other side of the coin--how
long would Elizabeth Regina what to go at it with YOU???  The female gender
speaks out

At 7:41 PM -0500 12/20/02, Ralph Walter wrote:
In a message dated 12/20/2002 6:17:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

''I can't believe most women are rejoicing'' about these condoms [newly
introduced, which help men prolong their... uh... their, uh, well, you
know], one woman wrote in The Express, a London newspaper. ''After the
first few months of carnal bliss, and whatever we might like the rest of
the world to believe, most of us belong to the 'pull my nightie down when
you've finished' school of thought, in which less is most definitely more.''

Maybe there's a sliver lining after all: this woman was presumably English,
and presumably talking about an Englishman.  If you think about it, how
long would you want to go at it with Elizabeth Regina?

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT