BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Johnette Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv without rearview mirrors. --Minnie Cooper
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 02:03:07 +0000
Hey, Ralph
I've been good; very busy.  I'm getting all of the
banter here in digest mode these days, and am usually a
few days behind in getting to that, blah (my nod to the
Count knock-off on Greg the Bunny).  Just to weigh in on
the chat about that show, I like it, but I just can't
believe some of the things they get away with -- such
as "Tardy."  Wow.  Myself, I am a hard core Muppets fan
from way back.  I still have my Original Muppet Movie
SOundtrack on vinyl, and about a month ago my boyfriend
(the sport that he is) burned a cd for me of nothing but
Muppet tunes that he had downloaded for me.  It's the
best road trip music ever.  He has no idea what he's in
for... !

To respond to your comment, I am not of the vertically
challenged persuasion, but am, however, ridiculously
nearsighted.  Thank goodness for contact lenses, or the
chest-staring may have been particularly awkward and
physically uncomfortable in some cases.

I haven't got the digest yet today, so I'm looking
forward to the other responses.  To add another query,
how would one get rid of all that efflorescence? (do you
get the sense that i just like typing that word?)  I
can't imagine anyone would want to poultice their entire
sidewalk/1st floor facade, etc.

Nice to be a part of the loop once in a while.
- Johnette