From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 04:42:29 -0700
Wish FCC had never imposed those silly requirements.  I contend that
there's no truly valid scientific proof that RF under the conditions one
normally encounters it in amateur operations causes harm to humans or
any other living (or inanimate, for that matter) thing.  This is
especially so at HF.  Oh well.

Mike Freeman < K 7 U I J >