From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 10:45:41 -0400
Hi Henry.

They have changed the exam substantially.  All of the material you busted
your brains for on the Advanced exam is now on the Extra!  The exam pool is
much larger also, more than 800 questions from which they pick 50.

I wouldn't call the exam easy, but with the right preparation, it's manageable.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 01:22 PM 5/4/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Unless they have really changed the exam since I took mine back in the early
>'80s, it was like falling off of a log.
>I really sweated, and nearly flunked out on the Advanced, but when I hit the
>Extra questions, I couldn't believe, a how few there were, and b, how easy
>they were, or seemed.
>----- Or
>iginal Message -----

Louis Kim Kline