From:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:39:18 -0000
Hi Bud, at the risk of covering preveously covered ground, I have a
soundblaster as well, but think it doesn't make all that much difference
which card you use.
The volume control/mixer determines what will happen.
You need to get to the record properties of your volume control.
Just enter the properties of your volume control, tab over once, till you
see volume for playback, or record.
Cursor down to record volume, and make sure your mike is selected up.
This will show up as a checked, or unchecked checkbox. When this is checked,
your mike will be active. Conversely, when your linein is checked, then that
will be active. Never both together, will not work. Hope this helps.