From:
Bud Schwab <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:06:38 -0800
Thanks Lynn.  I did get that problem solved.  There are a lot of things to
learn yet about echolink but I am getting there.  We ought to work up some
kind of a list of people who are on this list and also on echolink so we
could get some qso's going amongst ourselves and compare notes as to how we
get around the various kinks in echolink.

Bud

At 07:10 AM 3/25/03, you wrote:
>Bud, there should be a setting in Window Eyes that should stop the
>announcing of such keys as the space bar, enter, etc.  I don't use it;
>however, if you go into your settings, there should be something there that
>would stop that, at least, for the times you are using Echo Link.  Just a
>suggestion and no much help.  Sorry about that.
>
>Lynn, the boomer
>Laser Box (206) 736-6760
>MSN and Email:  [log in to unmask]

Bud Schwab